Are you looking for a portable tool that can provide a quick edge? Do you want to better understand yourself and influence others? Personality Types is for use with both the iPhone™ and iPod touch®. You will learn about the sixteen Myers and Briggs personality Types based on the work of Dr. Carl Jung. Feel free to browse here for a taste of the application, plus additional resources and an introduction to the theory behind the magic.
Personality Types provides five key features that help you master the sixteen Types.
- Quickly pull-up any of the sixteen Types for a quick summary.
- Discover your likely best-fit Type (or others’ Types) using a thorough, forty-qestion assessment or a brief, eight-question assessment.
- Use key words to powerfully influence others.
- Delve deeper to learn the secret ins-and-outs of each Type.
- Compare two people to locate their relationship dynamics —including areas of synergy.
Personality Types is a lot more than just a summary of the sixteen Types; its “smart” features — the abilities to assess and compare people — allow you to get to the heart of people’s hidden strengths and weaknesses. It’s a great way to learn about Type Theory — the definitions and principles behind the sixteen personality Types.