Part of the Understanding Yourself and Others® Series
The 16 Personality Types, Descriptions for Self-Discovery is an invaluable tool for users of the MBTI and related instruments. These descriptions present a living systems approach to describing the 16 types. Dr. Berens and Dr. Nardi have captured the essence of the 16 type patterns and crafted descriptions to be used to by individuals to clarify their best-fit type.
This booklet provides the user with . . .
- an interactive process to help individuals clarify their own best-fit type.
- worksheets to help individuals better understand themselves and others.
- a brief description of the themes for each type pattern
- a snapshot for each type pattern
- a full page Portrait for each type pattern—written in third person
- a full page Self-Portrait-the long awaited Self-Discovery Descriptions—written in 1st Person
- appendices for a brief overview of temperament, interaction styles, and type dynamics and development.